sábado, 21 de mayo de 2011



Hello world! This blog is my Level 2. Here, I'll post my post my work home and share interesting things to practice my English.


  
My name is Elis Escobar. I'm from Maracaibo I live in San Francisco. I have 22 years study in Computer Engineering in the city. My favorite subject is drawing this quarter I'm taking 7 classes and am in the third quarter.

I love listening to music, eating, going to class and surf the internet in my free time playing with my dogs and sleep.

I do not like getting up early on weekends, violence, war, injustice, and washing dishes. I can not stand people smoking.

My dream is to travel around the world, visiting the Pyramids of Egypt and the Eiffel Tower in Paris. Of course, I want to graduate from the School of Engineering and be a good engineer. I also want to learn to speak French and Italian. I love to work in an important company and buy a house, marry and raise a family.

About English, I love learning new languages. I think English is very important. nose m much English is difficult. The hardest thing for me is talking. I want to practice in class and outside class, too. I hope to make lots of friends and practice speaking in this class.

Well, this is a bit of me! I hope you liked it ... 
Please leave a comment!
I want to be happy ...! 
Peace to the world ... Elis Escobar

  

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario